Office of Admissions
Our Lady of Holy Cross College accepts applications for admission from students that have completed accredited secondary schools, students holding or pursuing the General Education Development diploma(GED), and students transferring from accredited colleges and universities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, handicap, national origin, marital status, or veteran's status. All documents must be turned in to the Office of Admissions prior to the student registering for classes.
Visiting Student/Personal Enrichment Admission
High School Scholars Outreach Program Admissions
Alternative Teacher Certification Admissions
Net Price Calculator
Click Here For Cost Estimate
Steps to Apply
- Complete Application Online and 'Send'
- Pay the non-refundable application processing fee.
- Send official transcripts from institution(s) attended.
- Send official test scores, see admission type for description.
- Complete immunization requirement.
Meet your Counselor
Find your Admissions Counselor and contact him or her with questions or information requests, and don't forget to schedule your personal campus tour!
Apply Now Online