R.N. to B.S.N. Online Nursing Program
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Our Lady of Holy Cross College Application Form (Step 1)
R.N. to B.S.N. Online Program Application Form (Step 2)
R.N. to B.S.N. Online Course Curriculum Guide (PDF)
Sample Semester Plan (PDF)
Welcome to Our Lady of Holy Cross College Department of Nursing
We are excited to share information about our flexible online RN to BSN program developed for the working RN.
Benefits of the OLHCC RN to BSN Program
- Experienced, engaged faculty review all transcripts individually to facilitate flexible transfer of nursing and non-nursing credits
- Many non-nursing courses are offered online through Our Lady of Holy Cross College
- 24 hour Library access through the Blain Kern Library
- Scholarship monies available
- Students can work at their own pace. The program can be completed in 3, 4, or 5 semesters
- Up to 36 credit hours of Nursing Education Courses are accepted for students with an Associate Degree or Diploma
- Transcripts from an approved/accredited nursing program with a minimum of "C" on all pre-requisite general education & cognate courses as specified in the current OLHCC catalog
- A student must be a Registered Nurse with a current unencumbered license to practice in the United States.
- Complete the online application process and meet the admission requirements of Our Lady of Holy Cross College. Apply to OLHCC Now.
- Complete an application to the Department of Nursing. Apply for Admission to the RN to BSN Program.
- Professional CPR certification and liability insurance
- Transcripts from all approved, accredited colleges and nursing programs attended
- Submission of a completed health form to the OLHCC Department of Admissions
- All students in the RN to BSN program must have a computer and internet access readily available. The student must also have functional ability in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially MS Word and Powerpoint
Admission to the College and the Department of Nursing is done without regard to race, color, creed, sex, or national origin. See why Our Lady of Holy Cross College graduates are valued members of the community where they live and work.
APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED YEAR-ROUND
For more information on the R.N. to B.S.N. Online Course Program please contact:
Anita Althans, RNC BSN MSN