Email this Page

Work: Federal Work Study

Federal Work-Study

The Office of Student Financial Aid offers job opportunities through the Federal Work-Study Program for students who qualify. The Federal Work-Study Program is funded by the federal government and matched with funds from OLHCC.  Interested students must first complete the FAFSA to determine eligibility in order to participate in the program. Students who have been determined eligible for work study must see the Financial Aid Coordinator for further instructions and to find out about job availability.

Off Campus Jobs

Students who are looking for off-campus jobs to help pay for college can get assistance through Career Services. Please see the "Career Services" section located under "Student Affairs" in the student handbook for more information.