The Office of Financial Aid processes awards on a rolling basis. You are strongly encouraged to begin the application process at least four weeks prior to the start of your program. Your completed financial aid application, which includes all documents required for awarding and disbursing funds, is required 30 days prior to the end of the term in order for funds to be processed for that term. You must also maintain all federal aid eligibility requirements for the entire term.
First Time Freshman Applicants
1. Apply for admission to Our Lady of Holy Cross College.
2. Cancel the financial aid at the school from which you are transferring. (Financial aid is not transferable). If Our Lady of Holy Cross College processes a loan for you, you will not be able to receive the proceeds until the previous loan is cancelled.
3. Complete the FAFSA form online, at www.fafsa.ed.gov, if not already completed. Be sure to add Our Lady of Holy Cross College's SCHOOL CODE 002023, on the FAFSA form, whether you are making a correction or completing a new FAFSA.
4. Wait to receive a letter from Our Lady of Holy Cross College, read the letter carefully, and return the signed letter and any forms requested in the letter.
6. If taking out a loan for the first time, you must be sure to complete an Entrance Interview and MPN.
7. In order for aid to be processed, the admission paperwork must be completed (i.e. academic transcripts and immunization).
Applications will be accepted in the last 30 days of the term, but the Office of Financial Aid cannot be held responsible if funds are not available for disbursement for the term. Delays can occur that are outside of the control of the Office of Financial Aid.