IV. Class Agents
The college has engaged volunteers and donors with long-term potential for supporting the college.
- Enhance opportunities for volunteer involvement at the College.
- Create a network of active volunteers throughout the community who raise awareness of Our Lady of Holy Cross College, for the benefit of future admissions, public relations, and fund-raising
Class Agent Program Outline:
Activities we would like you to conduct:
- Gathering class notes for on-line alumni newsletter from their class
- Encouraging people to attend events; sending emails to keep in touch with alumni
- Helping us recruit other alumni volunteers for the College
Activities we need help if you have additional time:
- Serving on host committees for alumni events
- Volunteering at special events of the college, such as Open House, the Prayer Breakfast, the Christmas Party for students and alumni
- Assisting with annual fund solicitations (phone-a-thons, e-mail and letter solicitations, etc. to promote Friends of College program)
- Participating in college-wide community service projects, such as the Book Fair, Habitat for Humanity, Walk for the Hungry, Adopt-a-Family at Christmas, Second Harvest project in November, etc.
- Serving on planning committees for alumni events
- Participating in alumni volunteerism workshop in July each year
Want to know who already signed up to be a class agent, please click here.
V. Event Assistance
- serving as greeters
- helping with purchasing resources (food, refreshments, paper products, etc.)
- helping with cleanup
- reading, bringing up gifts at Communion, and/or serving as an Eucharistic Minister (if possible) at mass
- helping to recruit attendees
- acting as a vendor at Fall Fest
- sponsoring a table at Cultural Appreciation Day
- buying tickets for paid events (i.e. Thanksgiving Prayer Breakfast)