Our Lady of Holy Cross College
Class Agent Program—Volunteer Participation
The college has engaged volunteers and donors with long-term potential for supporting the college.
- Enhance opportunities for volunteer involvement at the College.
- Create a network of active volunteers throughout the community who raise awareness of Our Lady of Holy Cross College, for the benefit of future admissions, public relations, and fund-raising
Class Agent Program Outline:
Activities we would like you to conduct:
- Gathering class notes for on-line alumni newsletter from their class
- Encouraging people to attend events
- Helping us recruit other alumni volunteers for the College
Activities we need help if you have additional time:
- Serving on host committees for alumni events
- Volunteering at special events of the college, such as Open House, the Prayer Breakfast, the Christmas Party for students and alumni
- Assisting with annual fund solicitations (phone-a-thons, e-mail and letter solicitations, etc.)
- Participating in college-wide community service projects, such as the Book Fair, Habitat for Humanity, Walk for the Hungry, Adopt-a-Family at Christmas, Second Harvest project in November, etc.
- Serving on planning committees for alumni events
- Participating in alumni volunteerism workshop in July each year
Want to know who already signed up to be a class agent, please click here.