Alumni Board Member Job Description
Once an alumnus or alumna has taken the Alumni Board oath as stated in the by-laws,this individual is responsible for the following:
- Expected to be in attendance for 3 out of 4 quarterly board meetings. Also, expected to be in attendance for 3 out of 7 recruiting events. The board meetings will be held quarterly, unless a major holiday or special event interferes. There will be no meeting in June.
- It is mandatory to attend the July Workshop (usually held in the middle of July). It is also mandatory to participate in at least one day of the Phone-a-thon.
- The events are defined as
• Back-to-School BBQ/Fall Fest
• Alumni Fall Social
• Christmas Party
• Evening of Reflection
• Leadership Dinner
• Crawfish Boil/BBQ
• Zephyrs Night
- Expected to help recruit for future alumni board membership as well as encourage other alumni to attend College events.
- Expected to make a financial contribution to the Annual Giving Drive.